Wilck Schwartz & Novak OD PC realizes the importance of knowing and understanding our patients and their needs. Every set of eyes is different and because of that our doctors provide personalized attention and care for all patients.
- Visual Function: Test for proper focusing and tracking
- Refraction Analysis: Used to determine which prescription will give the patient the best vision
- Ocular Health Test: Tests for corneal problems and cataracts. Performs a retinal evaluation and examination of the back of the eye for other ocular health problems. Includes Glaucoma Tonometry to test for glaucoma
- Ocular Motility Tests
- Contact Lens Exams: Corrective lens evaluations and prescription management
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Care for LASIK Eye Surgery
We recommend that our patients include Optomap imaging as part of their Comprehensive Eye Exam. The Optomap is an ultra-widefield digital retinal imaging device that helps you and our eye doctors make informed decisions about your eye health and overall well being. Combining our eye doctors’ expertise and optomap technology, optomap brings your eye exam to life!
Contact Wilck Schwartz & Novak OD PC in Brooklyn, NY!
At Wilck Schwartz & Novak OD PC our staff is here to help you and your family with all of your vision care needs. Whether you need to schedule an eye exam, buy new glasses/contact lenses, or want to correct your vision, feel free to get in touch with us. We are always ready to help you!